Monday, July 14, 2008

My Aura...

I don't know how accurate these kinds of things are, but one thing is definitely true...I am Blue!



Your Aura is Blue



Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.

You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.

The purpose of your life: showing love to other people

Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah

Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor

What Color Is Your Aura?

(Ha! Like "Psychic" is a career! Where's the "Nursing", "School teacher", "Hospice Care" that I usually get for these types of things?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! I love that you're blue!

Debra said...

How cute is that? Blue is blue! I once had my aura "photographed" which was an interesting experience. The woman who read it was actually fairly accurate. I love that one of your career choices could be a Psychic! That's an interesting one. Are you psychic? That would tend to come in handy while raising children!

Hugs,
Debbie