Kelly paired me up with a darling young mom named Sole ("Soul-eee") who has a new blog. I read Sole's blog and then sent her a little package of some of my favorite things. I hope that she likes them!
Just now her package arrived. So fun! Want to see???
Here's the box. Let's open it up!

- A great Meals in Minutes cookbook (which Bunch immediately declared perfect for starting to cook with...thanks Sole!)
- Yummy Cherry Oat Crunch pie topping...which means I'll just HAVE to make PIE, which is one of my most very favorite things in the WORLD, as my thighs will unfortunately attest
- Cute Cherry note cards which I love because you just can't have too many of those
- And a perfectly adorable white with red -trim bowl. I love it! Love it all!



4 comments:
That is so cool that you could do that!
I love how everything coordinates so nicely! And the little red ribbons! Kelly must have put a lot of thought into this :)
It's sad. I do recognize that tissue paper.
How fun! Packages are so fun to get!
I'm so glad you like my favorite things! I LOVE all the goodies you sent me, thank you so much! This was so much fun!
Post a Comment