...well technically it's after midnight, so it's now officially Doc's birthday. Yay! I've been lonely in Club Forty without him.
Bunch's book arrived in the mail today. It's a proof copy, so we'll be making some edits to it. If you haven't heard of the online Print on Demand (POD) services, they're pretty great. We used Lulu.com to publish hers. They make it pretty easy. Once she's finished the other parts (this was just Part I of III) and it's edited and whatnot, she'll make it available for purchase. So cool.
Since my last post I've been busy boomeranging back and forth from sea to shining sea, spent some time being sick, and now I'm home and behind on the housekeeping and yard maintenance. But I'll be gearing up for the celebration of two-score years of The Glorious Life Of Doc tomorrow. Pictures will follow...
♥ to all!
2 comments:
Happy birthday to your dear Doc! Things have been quite busy around here as my oldest angel is graduating from college on Saturday. I am soooo excited for her, but I am dealing with a different kind of "empty nest" now. The kind where I might have to be facing the fact that she will be moving on to real adulthood and that she will soon be moving away for good. I know that's one of the biggest parts of our jobs as moms, but it is also one of the most bittersweet ones.
Enjoy your birthday celebrations! When someone turns 40, there must be celebrationS! I know that you will make Doc's birthday very, very special!
Love,
Debbie
happiest bday to the lovely doc .. fourty ain't that bad ... the alternate is way worse .... hugs all round le xoxo
Post a Comment