Wednesday, January 14, 2009

hi. remember me?

tap, tap, tap.

Is this thing on???


I know it's been a long hiatus since I last wrote. I just wanted to let you know that one of my resolutions for the new year was to start writing again, which may seem like no big deal, but it is. I had a big setback a few months ago, and am working through it still, but this blog was one of the best things in my life, and my readers were also one of the highlights in my life. I've really missed it. It's just been a hard few months.

So I wanted you to know that I will be starting to write again, and if anyone is still reading this, thanks for hanging in there with me.

Wishing you the very finest of days...
~Blue

12 comments:

Lilly said...

Welcome back. We missed you. Glad to see that you will be writing again! Look forward to your posts.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad you can finally get on again. I missed your blog!

ann ominous said...

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! *happy dance* you're back you're back you're back!!!!!!!! my first bloggy friend is back!!!!!!!!

yaaaaaay!

Heather said...

i'm soooo excited! i've waited for you to come back!!! :)

Melanie said...

I'm still here! (Thank goodness for Google Reader). Glad you're back.

Laura H. said...

i'm so glad you're back! ♥

Betsy said...

yay!! I've missed you.

Shelah said...

so glad you're back! I missed you too!

Claudia said...

Go Blue, go!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here Blue. I check in every so often!

Glad to see you found your voice on here again. :)

Dana

Le said...

ya ya double ya you have made my day yaaaaaaa le xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're back. I really enjoy reading your posts. :)