Friday, August 22, 2008

Deep Breath

Okay, I ran. Doc got home and said he'd go out with me if I could get home in time from Back to School night. So off we went, and with some good conversation and advice, I'm feeling much better thankyouverymuch! Especially for the supportive comments. You guys are the best! And today is a brand new day, off to an especially great start.

2 comments:

Debra said...

Good for you for getting out there and running! Before I became ill, I walked three miles on the treadmill everyday and as much as I hated it, I loved it.

Happy belated birthday to your handsome little man! He is simply adorable! Your family is so very lucky to have you. I love the way that you make your family's birthdays so special for them. You are a treasure, Blue.

Have a happy Sunday!

Hugs,
Debbie

Drew said...

Hi Blue,

I just came across your blog and I'm glad I did! My boyfriend is in his third year of medical school too and it is good to read about others who are in the same place. Of course you two are married and have kids...so not quite the same. But I admire both you and Doc for being able to do medical school and family all at once!