Tuesday, March 18, 2008

This one's for Zu...

Remember a few months ago I had an exciting trip to DC? Well the reason for that trip is below. Isn't he absolutely adorable?! I told his momma that I think he's one of God's prototypes for the perfect human baby.

When his momma sent me this photo today, it made me laugh with delight. Every time I walk by my computer monitor and see his face, I laugh. So do my kids and Doc. He simply makes me happy and so does his wonderful mom. I love ya Zu! Can't wait to meet the little man some day. Thanks for sharing your life with me!

3 comments:

Kimber said...

Adorable and beautiful. In that order. :)

Anonymous said...

He is so ADORABLE!!! I love that picture!

mindy said...

ha ha ha! That is one cute little guy! But I can't help thinking that his mouth looks photoshopped in some way! ;o)