...but yellow is a nice color too!
So today we are headed out for a family trip to the first national park established in the world. I'll be doing something very rare, and that is going without internet access for a whole week. We'll see how I handle the withdrawal.
See you soon!
Grateful for
1) a break
2) the loan of an RV
3) a beautiful natural resource to visit.
4 comments:
Wish I was there!
I have always wanted to visit that park.
3 yrs ago when doing a girl's weekend in Zions (hiking the Narrows, specifically) I actually teared up at the beauty of that place...and knowing that my daughters might only visit there once in a lifetime, and see those kind of majestic mountains.
ENJOY ENJOY. Post pix when you are done!
ps
Why do so many people enjoy rising early? For WHAT???
My new puppy is wandering the house randomly barking at the unGoldly hour of 6:30 am on this summer day...SERIOULSY?!?! :)
Yellow has always been a very nice color and hopefully someday I can take my own family to see the gloriously golden national treasure chest you've immersed yourself in for the past week. Miss you!
have a most wonderful time - can't wait to see the pics le xoxo
Fun! I love it there!
Post a Comment