Doc's Latest Accomplishments...
So in addition to remaining extremely competitive with his academic pursuits, Doc has been capturing notice in other areas of his life lately as well. Here he is, my own cover boy, hitting the newsstands nationwide today. These are two magazines I can't wait to find copies on the airplane!D
10 comments:
hee hee too cute for words and yes he is a darling man boy - lucky blue :) le xoxo
The revamped ones definitely don't have the same charm...They did fix some things that kids today probably wouldn't understand, but they did lose that old world cuteness :-)
When the uncertain economic times alleviate some, check E-bay! They usually have good deals on the old books!
To fun! Brett would get such a kick out of something like that.
You and me need a lunch date, don't you think? I need some Blue on a dreary day like today.
I'm about 99% sure I've met this guy before.... but it was so long ago I can't be sure.
What fun! He is a cutie, Blue. You two make a beautiful couple.
Hugs,
Deb
BLUE! I just spent the last 20 min. trying to catch up and loving every minute of it from fairy houses to videos. I am SO GLAD you are back to blogging!
XO
Now about those magazine covers: I gotta believe they are highly airbrished. Nobody looks that good in real life.
Also; I meant to tell you how very much I love that header. I wish I knew how to type a gazillion hearts.
Please add the followers gadget to your blog so I can put you on a reading schedule
(Obviously it's ALL BOUT ME)
love this! :) and also really love the new header. i love birds!
happiest of easters blue girl - le xoxo
Hey my sweet friend! Just popping by to say hello and to let you know that I am thinking about you. I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Easter and that you are doing well!
Much love,
Deb
Post a Comment