Saturday, December 15, 2007

Newsweek Definitely Called This One...

...at least in my case it's positively, negatively, irrefutably, absolutely, undoubtedly, gynecologically, indubitably, convolutivly, ubiquitously, unquestioningly, incomprehensibly, crazily, cardiovascularily, kimberlyily, jonniebeanily, home-made-peanutbuttercup-fudgeily, sometimes-grumpily-motherly, i-need-to-get-solid-zzzz's-tonightily-true. and that's sayin' somthin'!



6 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love those words you used! :)

Blue said...

I forgot "connivingly, hormonally, unexpectedly, suspiciously, rudely, nearly, fiercely, boldly, faithfully, cautiously, courageously, tenderly, annually, blindly, wearily, correctly, inquisitively, gladly, joyously, loosely, gently, merrily and eventually-true."

Bonnie said...

"Lolly, Lolly, Lolly get your adverbs here..."
♥ :)

Anonymous said...

How nice of the good Newsweek folks to do an expose on the year you were born - and to synchronize it within a month of your birthday! Oops, did I just give away your age??? Sorry sis... Happy Birthday anyway. Just remember, you'll never be as old as my hubby. Until the next year that is. :)

StrumpMan said...

Happy B-Day Jeuls!

Kwis

Blue said...

KWIS! Our friendship seems like it became frozen and suspended ever more in the year 1987...which makes me feel forever young! Thanks for the wish and 20 years of friendship!
~Jeuls