
They were slow, holding hands, and shuffling along together, just out on a little walk. Simply seeing them made me happy! I kept driving, rounded the corner, but then stopped and went back. I was a block away, and maxed out the zoom to get the picture so it's fuzzy, but that's fine with me. I just wanted document the moment, to celebrate love that lasts for years, and to give an anonymous tribute to couples who are still sweethearts in their golden years. Here's to these two! You are Couple of the Day today! Thanks for warming my heart. ♥
7 comments:
I wonder if they thought you were lost as your car passed them several times. I love that you took a picture of them!
The other day I lamented that I no longer have a camera phone. I saw this poor Mom biking with her son on the bike's handlebars and his head on her shoulders. She was definitely Person of the Day in my world.
That is very sweet! I love it!
That's kind! It would be funny if they stumbled upon this sight...♥
-Bunch
actually, i drove past, and turned the corner, stopped and reversed till I could see them way back (a block up the street) and zoomed in. as you can see they're not paying attention to me :-)
hi janelle! thanks for visiting my blog♥
Hi! It was so fun to see you and catch up!! Now I'm wondering if I already wrote that on another comment to you -- if so, I'm still thinking about how fun it is to run into people that have shared life and friends with me at some point! I got the photo of us forwarded from Kristin. Thank you -- I would love to get together again!
I love the sweethearts photo!! So wonderful!!
Ahhh golden sweetness. Brings to mind a sitcom rerun I saw recently where a loving elderly couple is rudely interrupted as the man's wife shows up at the diner and beats the crap out of the cheating husband. :)
Angela,
I don't know you but I'd have to say your over-the-headshot looks smackingly a lot like Sandra Bullock. Just re-read Blue's October celeb look-alike entry and it got me thinkin. As for Blue, she could be mistaken any number of those featherweight ultra-gorgeous Hollywood actresses, but I'd still call her Ms. Scarlett.
Post a Comment