- Mailed the holiday cards (Go Me!)
- Put up the Christmas tree
- Decorated inside the house
- Hung lights on the outside of the house
- Made my new blog banner for the month
- Missed a night's rest. But I'll make it up. I always do
Grateful for:
1) The energy that you feel this time of year. It's just special
2) A chance to serve tonight at Festival of Trees
3) Silver spray paint
6 comments:
Go Blue! You're superwoman!
Sounds like you are on the same Christmas Crack I am on!
http://enjoybirth.wordpress.com/2009/11/25/am-i-on-some-kind-of-christmas-crack/
Wow! I'm impressed! I'm still in shock that it's December already.
Your photos are beautiful. Way to be on the ball!
love the new banner - we would call that in NZ a hall frost - what do you call it - hugs le xox
ps 41 degree or 105.8 F - double damn hot !! here today .. the world amazes me like that :) I am a child really still le xoxo
Wow, I'm so envious of your uber-successful December! I'm lucky to get that much done in the entire month!
Post a Comment