It's almost Monday everybody! In a few short hours, millions will head out on their daily (or weekly) commute. Wouldn't it be awesome if commuting were this fun?
You are BACK!!!! How did I not know this? I was just posting a little something about you on my blog and when I came over to link, I found new posts! I am so glad. I will have to catch up on your latest posts tomorrow.
Thanks for sharing that again. Such a happy thought. If only... oh wait, I live in Hawaii so driving to work every morning actually does feel just that happy & free (well, sometimes). :)
3 comments:
I love the part where he gets stuck in the library of all places. Makes me lol every time.
You are BACK!!!! How did I not know this? I was just posting a little something about you on my blog and when I came over to link, I found new posts! I am so glad. I will have to catch up on your latest posts tomorrow.
I have missed you, dear friend!
Lots of love,
Deb
Thanks for sharing that again. Such a happy thought. If only... oh wait, I live in Hawaii so driving to work every morning actually does feel just that happy & free (well, sometimes). :)
Post a Comment