
Lookie here everyone! Thanks to Doc, I finally have a title for my book!! I'm 99.9% decided on it. I was so excited that I stayed up all night making a dummy cover for my mock up. I'll need it at a conference next weekend, so it's good to get it done. It's so strange and exciting to have things suddenly clicking and coming together. I can't believe this is all happening!
Disclaimer: this is NOT the final look of the book! It is a mere dummy cover, all in good fun.The Chicago Trib has not endorsed my book, nor is it a NYT best seller. Yet. ☺
Disclaimer: this is NOT the final look of the book! It is a mere dummy cover, all in good fun.The Chicago Trib has not endorsed my book, nor is it a NYT best seller. Yet. ☺
5 comments:
That's a really good cover! I like it. I hope you use somethin' like it for the real thing...awesome!
So fun! How did you get into that? I don't think I have an entire book inside of me (I have a few short stories at the very least though), but I sure like writing, so everything about it interests me. So very cool! What's this about a cooking show?
How fun! Cute cover! The conference sounds awesome (I talked with Kirsten)
Enjoy!
M
When it comes out, I'll have to read it!
Hey! I love seeing my name on the cover of books too :) It looks fun!
Post a Comment