A major component of birthday celebrations around here is, of course, the cake. I have tried to make awesome cakes every year for the kids, which are kept secret till the big moment. The looks on their faces when I bring it out is always priceless, and makes all the effort worth while.
I don't have pictures on my computer of all the cakes I've made (eg: I'm missing the awesome candy train, and the sail boat), but thought I'd share a few of them here just for fun. So I present to you, selected cakes through the past 10 years!
Doc's 39th Birthday
Doc's 40th Birthday
Made for a friend September 2009
Doc's birthday 2010 (day before he graduated from Medical School)
Those are some seriously impressive cakes! A bit inspiring, I must say. We'll see if I actually keep up that inspiration once birthday time rolls around... You are one talented lady!
3 comments:
Those are some seriously impressive cakes! A bit inspiring, I must say. We'll see if I actually keep up that inspiration once birthday time rolls around... You are one talented lady!
I don't think I've ever seen a light saber cake before! Your frosting work on the Spiderman cake is incredible!
Wow!!
I am way impressed
Post a Comment